Pages

Friday, September 30, 2011

Talking

I believe most of us are families with this situation and might have face it themselves too.
I myself had faced this situation may times in my life.Let me tell you a particular instance of my life, there was a Miss. Sweety (Let's not use her real name) with whom i can chat and SMS for hours( Whatsapp was not there at that time) but when we came face to face, i was not able to speak a single word to her.
Sometimes she too told me than when we are on chat you keep on chating and never seems to ran out of topics but in person what happens to you.You just seems like a totally different person at chat and in person, and i was not able to answer that (i still don't know why? )
So guys  if you know the answer or want to share you own story feel free to comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment